Rozzychan is Rosalyn Hunter.
Author of the web series Lunatics that can be found at Lunatics.tv
I live in Texas in the United States. I love nature, and science, and life, and my family. I like wildflowers, and clouds, and the wind off of the Pacific ocean. I went to Chaco canyon in New Mexico and was amazed at the thought of it as a primitive observatory. I have gone to see two solar eclipses. I have never seen a rocket launch. I have seen an armadillo with four babies. I have seen road runners, tumbleweeds, saguaro cactus, the Mississippi river, dead bodies, eagles, vultures, wall clouds, county courthouses, dust storms, two mountain ranges (the Rockies and the Appalachian), planets, the milky way, and income tax forms. A good life overall.
More about me…
1. am paranoid. When I was young, I used to remember important numbers and passwords backwards in my head in order to confuse mind-readers. This means that now I can’t remember numbers well at all.
2. I enjoy modern dance. I once saw Martha Graham and went to a master class that they hosted for the locals to get an idea of what it would be like to be in the troup. Professionals are amazing.
3. I like to sing Faure’s Requiem.
4. I love the work of Hans Christian Anderson, especially The Snow Queen.
5. I am an early adopter when it comes to internet sites and software and I am often disappointed that people haven’t invented the programs that I have in my head. I know that I could learn to program and make them myself, but I just don’t have the patience for it.
6. My first dog was a brown collie mix who lived to be 13 years old. He was incredibly smart and he took care of me when I was little. He even knew how to look both ways before crossing the street. Once, years after he was gone, I found a dog skull in the backyard that I knew was his. Dogs are made of love you know.
7. I like the smell of horsemint (Monarda citriodora).
8. One place in the world that I would like to visit is Machu Picchu in Peru. Organize a tour for us Meloe why don’t you.
Gifts and Awards
Thanks to the reclining gentleman.
(so I’ve added 7 more facts to about)
Gifted by The Reclining Gentleman
I don’t ever want to turn away a gift given out of affection. I’ve done that before and regretted it, so I’ll post any awards or good thoughts here on my about page. Thank you. However, my mother told me never to continue chain letters, and that’s what most of these awards look like to me, so the buck stops here. Thank you very much, but I’m not passing them on.